Tuesday, June 14, 2011

According to the beauty of the setting sun

That a dusk, to you to tell me tomorrow you to leave. You invited me to see the sunset. Are you always so like to watch the sunset, with you of that body green, with you whistle voluminous.
You said to me today is very red sunset, red thoroughly up half the sky. You also said that in the downtown of those days in the edge of the motherland, line and watch the sunset you would cry. So we walked in the Yangtze river, river's everything was on the other side of the west, only a ROM is falling, solemn and magnificent. You turned and asked me whether I would like to go with you and go straight to the sun set place? I didn't say like, also didn't say don't want to. But my gentle sufficient needle and you the strength of the pace in same direction is.szwcharles otaden blog
You never is the XinQu MingZou silently in me. I once for his not to give you the one thousand times to soak your shadow of dream and regret, maybe this is just a dignified wishes, but it with a light sorrow but as quiet as month;
With a deep look forward as heavy as the sea lawless. Like the little things flowing through the wet my imagination as wing, flies away my mood. That moment where you are? Took the letter read your sleepless nights, the conception of the dream stage write your twilight of the evening. The moment you must be very deep, deep completed the woman you no touching. You said the boundless huge how many people lost, and how much truth you share of the lingering but always in the loss of the youth warrior landscape.
In fact, we are looking for everything in the coming from loneliness, and with that trembling soul; "To all in, and with the smile walked the nutmeg elves. We all know where to go, search for eternity. Even in years when the memory, even cover in the spirit of feelings...... weathered When looking for the complete loss, we also goes out without touching the glory of the two paragraphs with soul out of fire in the middle of the night of the story in meditation. This is a piece of belong to you belong to me forever.shuaiziwei livedoor blog
Quietly, we walked very far very far, river water flow for a leisurely very clearly. A ROM or down. I see your eyes into my eyes line. You are in tears that a solemn and stirring sprinkling down? But we are truly feel something, as the sunset solidification beautiful, we from the lonely deeply understand the in you and me.
I took you to the right hand only disability of the, with you the incomplete fingertips light to wipe your glittering and translucent moist. The moment you smiled, your teeth for white. At that moment I didn't see you, but at what jiang sink slow and ancient river, and you are through I stare at the buddhist paradise there of a few wisps will destroy red, hidden you said your youth in the blood diluted rays of dense red.
I pulled up your that used to belong to only one section of the brilliant belong to war, and my right hand hand plugged into my pockets together. Early spring night wind cool, we face an evening stoop of color, how much time we carried the colour in different places to listen to the same theme of the setting sun. You and carefree whistles and up, and, with a few minutes gentle regret, you know this is alive, is living is for the sunset is very red, your youth is very red blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment