Saturday, June 18, 2011

Louis Vuitton handbags believe he

These days, cold wave roll XiZhongGuo north and south. This is a small town to the south of the lowest temperature also fell to the six degrees Celsius. For the small town for residents, the real winter comes. The cold breath of threatening burst through a thick winter coat, o, straight to drill the bones of the men who, is really biting cold!
The town of people are putting their wrapped in a thick winter clothes, be overcautious. The first word is good to meet cold cold ah! By the weather of the spoil from the south, the temperature falls to six degrees Celsius, already enough they resist one time..louis vuitton mahina leather xl bag for sale
I YuXiaoCheng different people, I'm from the northeast, the wind snow commonplace. It also gave cold? In my heart of hearts I secretly laugh. Look at the information about the weather news will know, the temperature of Inner Mongolia, has been reduced to 45 degrees centigrade below zero. We in the northeast of ah, also met with rare cold snap, is said to be ushered in the 60 years of the cold a winter.
To the south has life a long time. Sudden cold weather, I suddenly miss up to the northeast of the winter. Winter in the northeast, ice and snow, is generally 20 degrees below zero, this is from the south to all dare not to think of the weather. The wife is from the south, so long big haven't seen snow. Walk on glaciers, more let her longing. She always said that if you can take a trip back in the winter, but so cold weather, not her not to freeze. This silly wench, the northeast not everyone living well? Each winter are so cold that not all through the enron? Which have freezing people? This had to remind me of the northeast old folks, they do not easy! With the weather against the lifetimes. They are not like southerners would like to think, the whole winter nest on the kang, heating, what also not stem. But this do, or what to do. This is my northeast folks, defying bitter cold.
      "But you can not immediately respond through? even how lv to approximate a sharp knife cut ye Hao, yang Jian yang Jian always ah! with Di Teng lv tong fast edge and when a match for, is not the same? no problem! "yang Jian said:" The Church edge abounds with Di, due lv to become obsessed with saving ah smoked a sharp knife cut, so the sound With the cry of smoked ah I wake up.lv with a fast match for Teng, the only just In order lv to become a sharp knife with him for a showdown cut.lv Therefore, lv to fully hear the sound of ah cry of Kaoru.lv This is entirely different.lv first met, although aware of a sharp knife cut the next is, ah, but still smoked as strongly lv to retain.lv also said, 'for others in the past that I would not mind this.lv' then the next is very happy.lv However,
To the south, before I open all day to the grocery store rural motorcycle delivery. At that time, the spring and autumn and winter and summer, also not send every day. More than 20 degrees below zero of the weather, that have what of, wear warm clothes and wadded pants and on the road, cold is a cold, that have something. Unless the snow night and let us I is will not hold up. More let people wonder should be the beauty of the northeast. They dress up so beautiful, just don't wish to be wrapped round and round? A skirt, or long or short, plus a coat, and smile ao throughout the winter. So, the silly wench, he really wanted to the next winter, and go back to my home town in the northeast. A snowman, go glaciers
louis vuitton sarah wallet enure bag for sale No doubt, I grew up in the wind and snow is in the northeast. I have a TieGu fraud, wind and frost, the proud snow cold. But the wife is always afraid that I don't believe me, in outdoor work, want me to wear thick cold winter clothes. As I don't believe her, like, I would choose to go next year in summer. I'm afraid that 20 degrees below zero!!!!! Really make she froze to death.
To the south of the city, it really cold is not cold. Because I come from the northeast, and a thick winter clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment