Saturday, June 18, 2011

Louis Vuitton handbags over his chest

The memory of most of XiaoPing, emerge before is that year New Year's day party of three, it is XiaoPing presided over, I wrote the words, the XiaoPing on series at the brightness, neck is me the big dot floriated silk, long hanging over his chest!
And XiaoPing break up not because XiaoPing before graduation and the contradiction, but the contradiction XiaoPing after a thick, "serious" an apology letter, felt that, at the start of the first sentence and then already deep hurt my: I've been deep envy you...... , this is not my mean to save one, but I still clearly a stored in the brain, is also the only thing I remember the words in a long letter. Remember read the letter I cry, the letter a little torn apart, throw in the wind! Then her small mind cannot seem to carry that "heavy" : we are as friendly, and I get along behind you never said a word. Your jealousy and envy you for the ideas of "betrayal" how do I have no signs of? Want to come now that is a how naive age, it was a small unlimitedly age, the age lack is a understanding and tolerance! That is a block of s, if there are now so developed information, I think I and XiaoPing friendship is not break of, the contradiction of the long before we can dial the phone ring each other, no matter who first, then who will be for the distance of the distant and produce infinite thought, and then she came to see me, will be I went to see her...... No doubt, this is just an empty hypothetically, reality is indeed I and XiaoPing since the after break up is no more of each other any news, two close, and in an instant the figure of a turn round and then disappear forever in the line of sight of each other in......
Because XiaoPing with a, and is also became good friends, two people walk is often GouJianDaBei. XiaoPing most controversial was the look of free big eyes, watery, seems to speak. Like her people will say that is lively, the eyeful don't like the person will say that eye hook
louis vuitton epi leather passy rubis bag for sale Then I admire most is people will ride a bicycle, because his timid can't learn. XiaoPing will ride, ride very sophisticated, just because she family is poor, no bicycle, every time want to use it to borrow, even around will go not familiar with teacher there to borrow. I want to go where the obligatory duty, she will use bicycle carrying me. A year of summer vacation, in XiaoPing's encouragement, I decided to learn to bicycle, XiaoPing will take on the task of the taught me, in our house for a week, every day we to the distance of the country a threshing floor to practice, I may be born there is a fear of cycling, XiaoPing to hold the car I can slowly ride is very good, as long as know she loosened, he will strain of don't know how to do for her, how loudly of comfort me, I, I still how stable of control, that are not supple car must fell down, a week down upon, has black and blue all a piece, especially two knee, have already can't see the original color of skin, I'm completely not confident, learn the desire of the bicycle is completely failed. It is in that summer vacation, in the mother cried to truly, I finally to see XiaoPing hometown--many times that she described to me, my eyes seemed to have very clear shadow mountain village!if necessary, will be with him a fight, hit him.lv We do not know whether with a match for Teng fasting when it was turned back inlv to a sharp knife cut.lv come here day after day live a peaceful state of mind, my humble opinion, this continues, they can from the A sharp knife cut inlv to a common swordsman.lv However, after a duel with a fast Teng, next only fully appreciate, their own hearts, and always can not be changed, that is, a sharp knife cut the killer.lv "Kaoru said menlv toring :
XiaoPing hometown is a great town, north and south east from three sides, in feeling is a magnificent view of the stone! XiaoPing home is a very simple, on the west and the sidewalk toward the yard with gravel piece of simple base several layers of a castle wall, the door is left pieces, and in a few ZhengFang between two facing south, between the west wing is low, the kitchen wall with gravel all room poincare, thatched roof of the old appearing a decline wounds, yard not flowers and plants, a few of the old tree silent standing.
XiaoPing father of medium height, the black and red LianTang, teddy very simple and honest, very few words. Mother is USSR are thin, a pair, and spell able and talk fast like a KuaiYu said. Walk into this common peasant, I have no constraint feeling, XiaoPing parents stay I will feel like family. Five XiaoPing younger brother, the second one, it only has a sister, really very strange, her sister looked like mother, the figure is slim, has a father's personality, silent. XiaoPing was like her father's LianTang, but inherited her mother's personality. The family together, little chance go out during the day to do farm work, they called the lake, it sounded feel very fresh. Fields is far from home, are almost early in the morning, take a day go dry rations, only in the supper together most of the family together. Would have to listen to XiaoPing said that she and her sister like a pair of enemy, almost never speak to, like to speak is fighting. But I could see no, my sister always smiling, I can't think of her and XiaoPing tough fight appearance!.louis vuitton damier ebene canvas alma bag for sale
XiaoPing that more than seventy years old at the feet on crutches were sent trembling to my grandmother, that good, I at that time should be all the kind old man to the child of that kind of good, can leave her home XiaoPing description really made me a scare. She said I went into her house of that a moment to her grandmother give shocked, but also to her parents leng XiaShen, she listen to my grandma and my parents said she never met before, like great aunt, her early years dead grandmother of close daughter. I again a little bit of a up that old man: she and XiaoPing a separate eating up, is a person lives in the east, the west is a two-piece her a small kitchen. She not let me and XiaoPing sleep in her room a empty bed, endless with talk, early in the morning on the stove in the kitchen of build by laying bricks or stones, busy a soil hearth, the following is red firewood on the stove, white, she will tottering sinister gas of end give me two eggs, sugar water is the sort of belt is blue edge of coarse white profits. Every night and XiaoPing lay in her black dong dong dong room, goodness timid I rarely feel fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment