Friday, June 24, 2011

this the most strong

The evening was come so fast! Breeze, hongxia, dyed day up the golden rays of the sun also gradually from the side disappear. A short step ChangHang, forget the way the distance, I began to the long sorrow trek. Although the road, but now and then return to the scenery is very different. I have not so fast, especially when I passed by him again wetland park, seabirds is better than I come is active, the number of their species is more, it is to photography and I will miss how? This not only took them off, hovering action, and frolicking, screaming scene, is very vivid. The only regret is a little too far away, I cannot see their expressions.
Wetland to come over and then nothing....... All smooth At the time, the sun has slammed down completely, darkness began to around in my head, I can't stay here for long along the road. I receive is good, going to one side, the side of ChangHang prospects at this quiet beautiful at sunset. Around the intersection, through the bridge, it is in nansha port to the crossroads to miss, blame dark, otherwise I would certainly too fast can go there, see all of Asia's largest MaZuMiao-temple near the spratly islands. Always can't look through the landscape, even see also is only a passing along the way, the came and went not is also very different?
Long stretches of road is finally here, it is so straight, and so far, exhausted I began to feel the long the taste of a long journey. The road and the car or very few, I felt a distinct than comes more kind and familiar with, the field work and home. Sky underground, long way is really only I JuJu alone. I opened the music, let the leisurely delay deep feeling of music to comfort me that a stray plus tired heart. With the music of enthusiasm seemed to say up high up, still is also boldness and move forward.
With this wonderful song at sunset, feeling good, a variety of artistic conception is really winds, I couldn't help but will read up those most familiar song to, for instance, the lonely to mow the wheat ", "ode to a nightingale", "lonely" etc., a lofty sentiments of loneliness is filled my heart, I loudly read these poems of that great joy, also seem to be full of the whole earth. Immediately Perhaps that is a warm and power, it HanYun in writing great infection and a penetrating, let I walked all the way in the mesmerizing and won't be too disappointed.
"From tomorrow, do a happy man/feeding the horses, chopped wood and travel around the world... from tomorrow, care about food and vegetables... from tomorrow, and every family communication/tell them I happiness/the happiness of lightning told me, I will tell everyone......" Be a happy man, is to travel around the world. At that moment, I also want to "give every river and every mountain take a warm name". I want to give my friends call, tell them my happiness. Want to tell the human still or XiaoLing, really want to to send her information, as usual, each to a new place, always want to put everything and her share. Remember when learning in school? Along the long road back to our school, I'll walk while to send her information, let the words and voice in the fingers as light as shadow like flies up, again drab walking is also become so rich and happy. That kind of happiness sweet moment as I won't forget. Sometimes I don't know where she was, and that they are in the outside, I'll call her, but she just like disappeared as... And once on a surprise was so strong!!!!! The heart are interlinked, this the most strong! But at this moment, I again where about? Everything is so good.
No matter where I go, even if is the ends of the earth, these past tender feelings will be like the tide in a moment as will I submerged, and I really immersed in the song d 'amour. Perhaps there are some sentimental melancholy, like pull of Martin peculiar to the poetry of the image and the atmosphere, "often, I sat in the shadow of the old Li tree in/as the sun setting, was filled with grief/occasionally, I that the vast open/overlooking the change of the scenery in my feet elaborate..." . Then music as if also deep lingering up, in the misty night color, I like the shepherd, meet the same distance to move on.
"Goodbye, bold and unrestrained the sea, goodbye, beautiful nansha", finally I never see you-the sea, or to see once pass through the road. In 1 million kwai chung will back to the dark, completely enveloped the I. This is a real world of darkness, little light only light up me to go home of hope. Nansha, I only regret it is dark quickly! Let I haven't really appreciate all the scenery. But, I also will come! Will, perhaps be in this year, and may be next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment