Friday, June 24, 2011

but these are not enough

"Until I saw the sea, just know that sea surges up; until I know the ocean, that sea wide Wallace and boundless, endless......" , the road is finally come to an end, the sight of the sea is dream. This is the guangdong southern sea, and this is the south sea, and this is the place where water day into. Nansha, I finally-by feet go to your vertex. But, in addition to this walk outside of time, I could not feel other aesthetic feeling. Because of the sea here it is too common. It is not a true even of the sea, and maybe just acquired and the sea's buffer, it was like, that's for sure. Really disappointed, guangzhou is not a suitable for watching the sea city! There is no sense of how much the sea, no smell, no strong sea water color, more to go without epic tidal wave, the waves. But here is the same, and that is the life breath of fishing port. This is the largest in I also a comfort for me.
Although the road of straight come to an end, but is still a about broad avenue. Here is green and flowers and plants, rows of planning the past garden, and come out like a world. This is not had in the newspaper nansha binhai avenue and coastal park, originally I was here. But now see and think of seems to have a lot of going out and. I walk in built along the coast avenue, near the surface of the dock see dense fishing boats, and busy fishermen, it is a sight of busy. These fishermen, they joy their labor to me are strange and fresh. I like from a world into another world full of mang but as the novel.
This really very few people, especially the distinguished people. This is all the way to enjoy the scenery of the original nearly. I see many fishermen are finishing revamping their fishing nets, and others in the ship on fishing, are like that unbounded. The afternoon sun be warm, rippling water according to the photograph reflect the water...... I kind of poetic along the sidewalk, with a camera plodded on record what I see each unique scenery. The sea is so calm, these fishing boats have enter into the port. Farther ahead, I went into the small fishing port fishery products trade sector. Maybe that market will be more real, because here besides just ashore seafood products, in fact and fruit, vegetables, handicraft many they sell. Not only are sold in the water, shore of the ship is also has a big fixed market. When I don't have to look at what the shore, but the market I'm going to turn around and bought a bit of eat of the fruit, and a handicraft.
The market continued to move forward can have see the fishermen in the way of the air to the fish, greatly small, DuoZhong diversity, are as naked as fresh meat. Just all the fish I almost have never seen, not to mention the name. And this time, I also noticed that many fishermen are actually in dealing with them today's harvest. Main or by artificial, so a lot of fish are so deal with it is a how do matter. This site and space is very limited, a fish dry it this is how is not easy. The fishermen perennial in the ocean and moving, with their hard sweat directly creates and increased the social wealth. They is another great crowd. Many things may MuJian by time will understand more more true.
Through the market is more desolate road end. More and more narrow road that finally became a square, and road is so far. The sea, and the sea, and finally ushered in a most broad sea. Standing in the fence is not high, in the boundless sea surface visibility is not too far, but far or can see the long bridge, and that cold high buildings, that's where? I don't know that it's true scene or a mirage, but these are not enough to make me feel how excited.
May's "shipwreck once was water" right, in my heart, the most beautiful sea total in shenzhen, such as south Mr, west coast, so that at the sea water. The sky and the sea are like that WaLan WaLan, only in the picture to see, only in the imagination can be achieved. 06 years that a see, I feel that the sea is distinct than all the dreams of blue. It exists in the two mountains around a water bay, and to provide the open a wider world. At that time the sea is the "set all the imagination and touched."

No comments:

Post a Comment